- Spotify has launched 2020 Wrapped to summarize the yr on Android and iOS.
- This yr contains quizzes, Tales, badges and new playlists.
- It explores podcasts, too.
Spotify has made a behavior of winding down the yr in music with its Wrapped experiences, and it’s stepping issues up with the 2020 version. Its newest end-of-year expertise contains the standard personalised playlists, however provides quite a lot of extras that will help you discover the musical zeitgeist.
You’ll see extra personalised playlists, together with Your Prime Songs to assemble your favorites in addition to Missed Hits to catch the releases you didn’t play (however you may like). In case you’re within the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Eire, or New Zealand, you may as well attempt an On File “combined media expertise” that highlights your prime artists.
See additionally: 15 Spotify tricks to get extra out of your Premium account
Spotify 2020 Wrapped additionally goes effectively past listening. In-app quizzes allow you to guess which artists, podcasts and even epochs made your prime lists. A Story of Your 2020 helps comply with the trail of your prime music of the yr as you performed it time and again. You may discover podcast habits intimately, and earn badges base in your listening patterns and affect. If many individuals comply with one in every of your playlists, for instance, you’ll get a Tastemaker badge.
You gained’t even want an account this yr. You may nonetheless go to 2020 Wrapped on the net to see Spotify’s world developments, together with the most well-liked artists, songs and podcasts.
Need to take a look at the characteristic your self? We’ll stroll you thru the method.
How one can discover Spotify 2020 Wrapped on the net and cell
- On the internet, go to the Spotify 2020 Wrapped web site and sign up to your account in case you have one.
- It is best to see a abstract of your yr on cell, or go straight to your playlists if on the desktop.
- In Spotify’s cell apps, beginning a search ought to show the 2020 Wrapped card if you happen to don’t already see it on your house display screen.
- This may increasingly take some time to roll out on cell, so don’t be stunned if it isn’t seen instantly. Some have had success by reinstalling the app.
Be the first to leave a review.