- A brand new One UI 3.0 beta replace is rolling out now in america.
- The replace is for telephones within the Galaxy S20 sequence and is predicated on Android 11.
- There are a ton of bug fixes and enhancements on this second iteration of the beta program.
At this time, Samsung began pushing out the second beta replace for One UI 3.0 (through SamMobile). The replace is rolling out in america proper now solely to Galaxy S20 telephones enrolled within the beta program.
That is the second beta replace for the subsequent iteration of Samsung’s Android pores and skin. Based mostly on Android 11, the brand new One UI will land on all of Samsung’s 2020 and 2019 flagships when it will definitely goes secure.
One UI 3.0 beta 2: What’s new
In response to SamMobile, the second beta replace carries firmware model G98xU1UEU1ZTJG. It’s round 600MB in measurement and brings with it many bug fixes and have updates.
Essentially the most notable adjustments within the newest beta are as follows:
- A repair for a bug that prevented a telephone from booting if its storage was full
- A repair for a bug that prompted telephones to typically reboot when receiving a name
- Varied bug fixes associated to Dex, together with the one which prompted issues when altering fonts
As you’ll count on, the One UI 3.0 beta 2 additionally contains the October 2020 Android safety patch. This isn’t shocking as a result of that was additionally included with the primary beta.
When you have a Galaxy S20 machine within the US and are enrolled within the beta program, it’s best to see the most recent One UI 3.0 beta replace quickly. You’ll be able to all the time seek for it manually by going to Settings > Software program replace > Obtain and set up.
Be the first to leave a review.